Smøla is an island situated on the outermost cost of mid-Norway. You can easily reach Smøla within a few hours from the two nearby cities, Kristiansund and Trondheim, both by ferry and by express boat. The ferry and express boat terminal at Smøla is called Edøy.
From Kristiansund N:
You can either go by car (includes two ferries) or by the express passenger boat.
- By car: circa 1,5 hours including two ferries:
- Driving directions from Kristiansund Airport to our accommodation at Smøla:
- By express passenger boat:
- Kristiansund – Edøy, 40 minutes – Time table
You can either go by car (includes one ferry) or by the express passenger boat.
- By car: circa 200km. 3,5 hours including one ferry.
- Ferry: Sandvika – Edøy - Time table
- Driving directions from Trondheim city center to our accommodation at Smøla:
- By express passenger boat: Trondheim – Edøy, 2:45hours – Time table
Meeting point eagle safari:
Straumen - See map